Before you start, bring your valid passport, your credit card and open your email + your trusted phone.
Your online registration in 3 steps:
1. Create your account
Fill in your information (identity and travel information)
2. proceed to payment
Use your credit card to pay
3. Download your electronic travel authorisation
This authorisation allows you to fly and enter Madagascar
Good to know
The only official platform
The evisamada.gov.mg platform is the only official website of the Republic of Madagascar for the management of online visa applications.
All nationalities are eligible for eVisa
The traveler can apply for a visa between one week and 6 months before departure.
The prices of the online visa are the same as those paid on arrival (Click here to see the prices)
Visa on arrival
The visa application can also be made on arrival at the eVisa counters.
- Currently only the tourist visa is supported by the eVisa system
- The tourist eVisa is a single entry visa with a maximum duration of 60 days.
- Diplomats and employees of certain organizations are exempt from visa fees
Electronic authorization of travel
- An Electronic Travel Authorization is issued no later than 72 hours after validation of your online registration
- The document is to be printed or kept in the smartphone for police control upon arrival