Frequently asked questions
Please check that your email address and phone number are corrects.
If it is already the case, please contact us on our contact form with the subject line: Validation code not received
Any traveler seeking a tourist visa for less than 60 days is eligible to apply online.
Yes, there is a fee for the online application, the amount of which you have to pay is equivalent to the visa fee mentioned in our website.
Beware of scam sites, some may overcharge you on the visa fee.
You can change the information entered on our system at any time. But on the other hand, if you have already sent your request, please contact us on our contact form with the subject Error on my request
It should be noted that the date of arrival in the Malagasy territory is the starting date of your visa. And if the requested length of stay is less than your stay in Madagascar, please extend your visa in the Immigration office (less than or equal to 90 days).
If you wish to stay more than 60 days, you can extend your visa up to 90 days in the Immigration office.
Please contact us at email@example.com with your request number so we can process your case as soon as possible.
Our system is designed only for tourists who want to visit Madagascar.
If you are a diplomat or missionary with a mission order, please apply upon arrival.
In this case, you do not need visas to enter the Malagasy territory.
- Currently only the tourist visa is supported by the eVisa system
- The tourist eVisa is a single entry visa with a maximum duration of 60 days.
- Diplomats and employees of certain organizations are exempt from visa fees
Electronic authorization of travel
- An Electronic Travel Authorization is issued no later than 72 hours after validation of your online registration
- The document is to be printed or kept in the smartphone for police control upon arrival